16 April 2010

Sometimes you start a post only to find that it's late and you would rather just go to bed.
Although tonight is one of those nights, I will forge ahead.

I went to the mall to activate the old Audiovox phone that Seth gave me that I think first came out in 2003.  I switched phones because I have dropped my other one enough that most of the buttons don't work and I need to get something that will work.  I have a full upgrade available so when I find the phone I like then I will probably get it.

The day was fairly unproductive as far as school goes but somewhat productive otherwise.  I got some errands done and fixed my bike a bit.  However, when I was at the mall I talked with Dana to get my application for the Footlocker finished and I forgot to text her my available hours until about 30 minutes ago.  Doesn't bode well for my discipline, eh?

Katie Dellenbach has me in a musical headlock.  I like it.  I haven't really been playing my fiddle a lot but now that I have someone twisting my bow I am playing almost every day.  We played an hour today, a few hours yesterday, and a few the day before I think.

I feel bad about standing up some mission buddies over a baseball game.  I told Sean Castellano that I could go to the ball game today and I would have like to but we had a hometeaching appointment and I also had a ward activity at the bishop's house.  It was pretty dang good.  I had some good food, and a great time talking with a lot of the ward.  Aubin Lewis showed up with Sammy Webber also.  What a grand old time.
I have forged...adieu.

No comments: