18 April 2010

Leading up

It seems at the moment that everything with the band has been balled up and shoved in my direction...I like it.  I like having time to practice and perform.  And soon go record!  Alex Vincent might not come down to CA with Emily and I because of work.  If not we'll probably take a little extra gear from the band.  I can't wait for the trip....For real.

Tonight was the Green House Effect concert.  Great venue, great friends, great show.  we followed "Truman" and another guitarrista, ten after us went Mr. Dane Brock.  That was a good show too...I really enjoyed the first guy's song about Jim Jamal the pirate.  Awesome.  Also Emily Thurston, Keri Nelson and Rachel Bradshaw came to the concert.  Life is good. :)

This morning I got to go help Pepe and Melissa Armstrong pack up for the move to Ogden.  That was fun and I had some good cookies.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Well well well, look who has a blog. Keep posting, it's good to see what you're up to.