20 August 2010

wow, that was...well, not so deep

Top 5 things about top 5's:
5. They remind me of a great movie I like.  It's kind of a catchy idea.
4. They make it less pressure on me to write blogs.
3. They make it easier (and hopefully more enjoyable for you to read).
2. Not all top 5's are easy to fill...I need to get introspective and come to know myself better...or make up crap.
1. Some top 5's are easy to fill...and then some...again, I get introspective and hope I come away with a better idea of myself.

It's funny because numero uno is exactly what I have been thinking about a lot lately.  I want to know what really interests me.  I'll throw down my top 5 on this...just for kicks and giggles.

Top 5 interests:
5. Nursing
4. Music (making of, not listening to)
3.Traveling
2. Biking
1. Languages

That list was interesting.  I am a nursing major and I thought first of putting Nursing as number 1 but thought about when Alia and I were talking about life and whatnot.  Of course she noticed me getting more excited about the tongues than the tongue depressors.  Nursing got pushed out of the way by most everything as far as sincere interests goes.  But I also thought of making a couple of things 'hobbies' instead of interests.  Anyway, I'm not all that sure about any of it...does that make me indecisive or what?

No comments: