02 October 2011

Optimism can start a trend right?

Top 5 things I will blog Top 5s about:

5. General Conference
4. Africa
3. Nursing
2. My hobbies (I may have hit on this one before, but some things have changed)
1. Media and media forms

It's been a goodly amount of time since my last post; I think it has been almost a year.  The time has come for new beginnings.  Seeing as how I will be having a new beginning pretty soon what with this being my last semester of college and all.  I know, I know, you say to yourself, 'but you're so old...25!'  I should have been out of college in April and working already.  What I have to say is just that I started school late, took plenty of classes that weren't required (but enjoyable) and didn't get accepted into the nursing program the first time around.  Big deal...I am just waiting for the job market to improve. :)
But, in the last year I have been pretty darn productive even if I haven't written.  I have been to Peru, Kenya, and Tanzania this last summer, in December I started rock climbing and I have since acquired a small arsenal of gear, I have begun canyoneering a bit (again, lots of gear has been procuring plenty of stuff), and this summer has been good for reading...although I have been doing plenty of it well into this fall semester.  If you'd like to see my awesome list of books you can go to my goodreads page and snoop around.

I'm about to go to bed because I have to be chipper and alert for the final two sessions of General Conference.  It's the bomb, you should watch. :) Buenas Noches!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Jeff! Yay for the last semester of college! Ryan was 25/26 when he graduated. (He graduated in August which is when his birthday is. Graduation was technically before his birthday and he finished his internship required for graduation after.) I was 23, if I had served a 2 year mission, I would have been 25. My point, I think you're normal (and maybe even just extra cool for doing all the extra things.)

I'm excited to hear about all your cool stuff. :) I like you and like to hear about your life. Happy conferencing!