11 June 2009

Vague for good reason

You never know who might be an avid blog browser and stumble upon you one day when you least expect it. Well, I'm almost done with an all-nighter that started because I was pulled by McKay to go to Chelsea's for a movie. We ended up getting there late, waiting some more for other people who were even more late, and then watching two movies. It's unfortunate that the public transportation system doesn't just run 24/7. But we left Chelsea's just in time to catch the 45B and then we caught the U3 to the U2 (not the band, but close) and the U4. That was just to take Anne home but then we caught the last U4 and missed the last U6 by about 35 seconds. Big deal, we live so close to the Spittelau station that you might say I could spittelau to it from here. We got home at 1:15, ate, talked a spell, and got ready for bed...well, he did. I got on the computer and found, wouldn't you know it, the greatest person the world has ever known: Hayley! Of course you can't crack an egg w/o making an omelet so Joseph was there too, but what can you do. J/k, Joseph, you're are a good man, helping Hayley get a web cam and all. I owe you something good...name your price. Then I will tell you something completely different that I can afford, find, and care little enough about to give you.
So I talked for a while until I reminded Hayley that she had work at 7:30 (I told her at 7:36). She immediately left without saying goodbye. I'm not upset in the least, I just hope she didn't get in trouble with her job. But after she hung up I decided that I would just pull an all-nighter. Why you ask? Well, I have to be up at around 7 or 7:30 and hop on the train. It's for a good reason, but being vague now will build up the suspense! You'll like it.
Ok, have a wonderful, night, morning, evening, afternoon, or whatever.

1 comment:

Janette said...

you forgot to mention when i talked to you.