26 May 2009

I'm not complaining, I'm just busy

I'm sick of trying to post pictures to the internet. I have had something crash almost every single time. I can't even get them to my computer before something goes wrong. I am just going to put stuff on facebook and not here anymore unless at some future time I become more adept at blogging.
I am actually debating whether or not to keep doing this. Maybe it would be easier just to keep what little thoughts I have right where they are. Oh well.
I have been doing quite a lot of traveling here. The subway system will get you pretty close to anywhere you need to go. The trouble is that I have small breaks between things that need to be done and I don't have much time to do homework. I have to leave the house 45 min before class, I have an hour and a half between classes, I have a few hours after class to do homework, shop, eat, or do whatever else needs done. Because of FHE and Institute on Monday and Wednesday I am cut short those days, I have a dinner with my host once a week and I don't know what day she'll be choosing, so there is a lot going on. My homework has been failing miserably. I am getting the page and a half written for McFarland right before class and I receive about 3-5 worksheets or something from each Peter and Veronika. That's a lot to do every single day.
That said, I'm going to go eat something.

No comments: