30 September 2008

I woke up this morning after having slept near the fan. I suggest that no person ever sleep near a fan because it will dry out the sinuses and in the morning the pain in the nasal passages will be unbearable. I still cannot swallow without a lot of pain and it's 6:30 pm. Right now we're having a break from my Art History class at the Salt Lake Center for BYU. It's interesting but I'm having a lot of trouble keeping my eyes open. Last night I went to bed at 4 and I woke up at about 9, so I'm beat to say the least.
Last night I was at home after family home evening and my friend left to get her phone. I thought she was coming back but when she didn't I texted her and told her I was going to the library to study. She ended up saying that she wasn't doing well and couldn't talk to me. I didn't know where she was or what she was doing and I was pretty worried. When I was in the library she sent me a message and I ran home to see her. She was really broken up about another friend of hers. I wish I could get her to see how good a person she is. She is having the problem of seeing herself as she thinks others see her.

No comments: